Steam Game Trading Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam Game Trading Forums

Helping people trade team fortress 2 items for games, or games for games

HomeAdmins/moderatorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H: Left for dead 2 W: Shogun 2,Shogun 2Fall of the Samurai or any total war series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kurageart

H: Left for dead 2 W: Shogun 2,Shogun 2Fall of the Samurai or any total war series Empty
PostSubject: H: Left for dead 2 W: Shogun 2,Shogun 2Fall of the Samurai or any total war series   H: Left for dead 2 W: Shogun 2,Shogun 2Fall of the Samurai or any total war series EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:56 am

I would like to trade Left for dead 2 for (preferably) shogun 2, or shogun 2 Fall of the samurai.
But i will consider any other title in Total war series (except medieval 2 series, that i already own)...

my steam id : kurageart
Back to top Go down
kenno905

H: Left for dead 2 W: Shogun 2,Shogun 2Fall of the Samurai or any total war series Empty
PostSubject: trolo   H: Left for dead 2 W: Shogun 2,Shogun 2Fall of the Samurai or any total war series EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:39 am

i would give u a snapshot for it if u want . but i dont know if u want it if u want add me at steam name is kenno905
Back to top Go down

H: Left for dead 2 W: Shogun 2,Shogun 2Fall of the Samurai or any total war series
Page 1 of 1